• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Buying characters (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

notgametime

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hey community, I was hoping to get some info on the best practices on selling / buying characters, setting up accounts for sale, and any tips to avoid scams and pitfalls.

My current setup has a character i may be interested in selling or trading at some point on an old account that I would want to keep.

I gave a look at old posts but didn't find anything on point, and assume this type of info may be best sent as a private message.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Would get verified if i move towards selling/buying.

I was hoping to get information on the actual process. Having a character on an account started with krono seems like the easiest and safest bet. However, if i remember right, to transfer a character off of an account onto a new account, some of the account information between the two accounts has to match (i believe email or CC information)?

Would get verified if i move towards selling/buying.

I was hoping to get information on the actual process. Having a character on an account started with krono seems like the easiest and safest bet. However, if i remember right, to transfer a character off of an account onto a new account, some of the account information between the two accounts has to match (i believe email or CC information)?

Verified Email and 2-factor authentication have to match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back