• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

BUYING an epic toon on aradune (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OCbanstar

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Under Investigation
gdi...i sold all my accounts last night happy as can be being eq free thinking ahhh the feeling of the real world and going to work not thinking about norrath is so liberating...then i realize its cold as shit and theres nowhere to go irl especially with winter coming i want back in norrath!!!

So im looking for an epic toon to play on aradune after a 24 hour break...any class minus shaman, chanter, necro...im partial to melee but anything works minus the three classes i mentioned

I prefer no sqa set but exceptions can be made...if youre CLOSE to completing an easy epic id consider it also

looking to spend around $300

I ihave a 52 epic monk and 58 mage on same account

monk has epic and 36 % haste dec ent gear, mage is planes geared no epic, but has minion bonus for water pet and air pet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back