• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Buying An Account w/ toon at least Level 45 on P99 Blue (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldskool

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm looking to buy an account on Project 1999 that has a toon that's at least level 45 or higher.
I'm willing to purchase any class, except I don't want a Rogue or Bard.
I'm seeking a toon that at least has decent gear.
I'm seeking an account with a decent amount of liquid plat and/or a decent amount of items that I can sell in bazaar for plat.
The SMS cannot be set and I prefer an account in which I get the email to it.
From reading these forums, it's clear that RMT on P99 is risky. So I'm looking to buy an account once , in which I will not need to further RMT on it.
I'm seeking an honest seller who never did RMT on the account I'm buying. I can't afford to buy an account that gets banned in the future for previous RMT.
I also am cautious to buy an account where I am confident it won't be taken back from me.
Just reading these forums about P99, would give any buyer a reason to be cautious.
If a seller has a similar type account on
Project 2002, I would be willing to buy on that server instead.
EQ meant a lot to me all these years. I believe in honor, integrity and karma.
I'm hoping to find a like minded seller on P99.
Please respond in Private Message.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back