• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Lockjaw bunch of 50's for sale (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thematrix187

BANNED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am giving the game a break for a while. Can barely think straight lol. I have decided to sell my 6 box team of characters. My team consisted of the usual: Druid/Enchanter/Magicianx4. All spells are up to date. I do not mind dealing with people who have no rep, as I do not myself. If YOU have good feedback on here I will happily go first. I will be leveling more characters in the near future as well so will have more for sale in the coming weeks. Just trying to get my feet wet on this site here and establish myself.

PRICE~ I am asking $160 USD per character. Would prefer to sell the whole team for a fixed price, but willing to break them up. These characters will go fast act now! $950 for the whole team. Powerhouse boss status, can farm anything you want with this set up!!! Most on here won't sell for lower than $200 per toon. Prices are fixed and non negotiable, you're already getting a good enough deal for the time that I put in.

Bare in mind folks, you will soon be able to transfer from LJ to RF and vice versa, so if you only want RF toons, you can still buy mine and just transfer. Once I make a few sales here, I will move on to other things i.e. more accounts, krono, and items. I look forward to hearing from you all!

PM OR REPLY BELOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back