• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Brokering (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
P99 Brokering

I will also purchase accounts, items and plats for resale.

I won't pay market price as I am a reseller/broker.

For those that don't have patience or feel safe, this kind of thing will give you apiece of mind on a quick sale with no hassles and no risk of getting scammed.

Re: P99 Brokering

Bump.

I've performed several successful middleman transactions. Brokered items from someone leaving game.

Send message for more info if I can help.

<Also buy platinum in bulk>

Re: P99 Brokering

Bump.

I contacted Arcane1 last week regarding his brokerage services. He answered all questions quickly and professionally. He even assisted me in reviewing potential sellers/offers/accounts. Coincidentally, before he could get me to a good buyer, Arcane himself came up with platinum and sold to me.

He guided me perfectly through my first plat purchase since EQ live almost 15 years ago, from set up, to purchase, to delivery - in about 10 minutes total.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back