• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Bristlebane Leveling/AA/Gear/Aug services (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 99.7%
305   1   0
Able to offer any service you need on Bristlebane, including but not limited to AA's, Levels, Progression, Aug farming, Tradeskills, GEARING, etc.

All services are done by hand and not afk , so your account is safe

100% Feedback on live and P99 with no bans ever.

Also able to provide other services on other servers, PM with what you need and any questions.

Typical orders consist of either TDS, TBM, EOK, or ROS progression, finishing of mercs/hero's for achievements, and aug camping.

If you're seeking a cheap pl, I am not it. I do not bot therefore I will be more expensive, there are a number of reputable powerlevelers that have great prices you can chose from.

I will also raid for you, it's a rare service I know but one I'm able to do!

PM me with what you're seeking for a quote

Last edited:
Bump, doing progression for any expansion.

Able to farm any available aug(aside from eyes of sul)

Can pl 1-105

Can also do achievements for heroes vitality/resol/fortitude or augs/trophies and such.

He did some achievements and progression for me and it was done fast and efficiently, with daily updates on progress. Highly recommended and I am definitely going to be using his services again!

Can do full 1-105+ aa's

Full augging

Shawl/Tradekills/Artisan Prize work

Epics

Gearing

Achievements, challengers, rare camps.

If you need it I can probably do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back