• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Boxing and PrePop (1 Viewer)

Rating - 97.9%
47   1   0
Edited: Thanks for posting a real reply E.

I could go even more in depth, but I'm not a boxing consulting service ;)

If we were in the beef of Velious, or even just entering Luclin, I would agree with more of this advice.

Best advice: Stay away from failed prophets.

Re: What gear / targets would be best?

Esquire: you have a lot of advice to give for someone who failed to box luclin content in any substantial way as well as being tossed/denied from all three of the top guilds.

Re: What gear / targets would be best?

Esquire: you have a lot of advice to give for someone who failed to box luclin content in any substantial way as well as being tossed/denied from all three of the top guilds.

Excuse me lol? You're so uninformed.

All of the guilds on Ragefire sucked our dicks in Velious then tried to unreasonably dictate what could or could not be killed by boxers. The shit you are talking is unjustified it's hilarious ;)

That being said: Find me a guild that doesn't kick someone for telling their guild leadership to fuck off to their face for trying to dick down boxers.

Winter is coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back