• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Dispute Bought an account that supposed to have no CC/SMS attached, but it had one attached (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
MrHappy
When did the issue occur?
08/15/2020
Link to transaction thread
https://ectunnel.com/community/threads/wts-50-warrior.81721/
Value of property in dispute
$150
I purchased an account from @MrHappy and he said it doesn't have a CC or SMS attached. I logged into the account in-game and things were looking great, and then I went online to daybreak games dashboard and found out the account still have a CC and SMS authenticator attached. I've asked him in DM's about providing a refund as the account isn't as advertised and he said he isn't home, but he's still been active on ECTunnel.

All I want is my money refunded.

I have attached screenshots of the proof of the account.

Attachments

• 2020-08-15 17_25_10-Accounts - Aradune WTS 50 Warrior _ EC Tunnel_ EverQuest Marketplace and 2...png
    2020-08-15 17_25_10-Accounts - Aradune WTS 50 Warrior _ EC Tunnel_ EverQuest Marketplace and 2...png
    61.9 KB · Views: 47
  • 2020-08-15 17_27_35-Daybreak - Enhanced Security - Personal - Microsoft​ Edge.png
    2020-08-15 17_27_35-Daybreak - Enhanced Security - Personal - Microsoft​ Edge.png
    38.4 KB · Views: 47
  • 2020-08-15 17_24_56-Daybreak - Payment Sources - Personal - Microsoft​ Edge.png
    2020-08-15 17_24_56-Daybreak - Payment Sources - Personal - Microsoft​ Edge.png
    146.6 KB · Views: 46
  • 2020-08-15 17_25_39-Daybreak - View Order Detail and 1 more page - Personal - Microsoft​ Edge.png
    2020-08-15 17_25_39-Daybreak - View Order Detail and 1 more page - Personal - Microsoft​ Edge.png
    276.9 KB · Views: 44
Just an update, the account password HAS been changed and not by me.

At this point, you might as well just go ahead and get that account banned by reporting it to DBG, and preventing that account from being sold and scamming others in the future. As a last ditch effort, I would reach out to the seller that you will resort to those measures if you do not receive a refund.

Furthermore, if @Redbot finds this person to be wrong, he will be blacklisted from ECtunnel much like that Sean Patrick Fitzgerald guy. Redbot does a VERY good job at managing this community. As you know, the Verification process is painless, and given my reputation and status here, I refuse to trade first with anyone who is not verified.

that is good news and a step in the right direction. Imagine that, an unverified member doing a refund while darkwarlord who is verified is still running amok and even posting here without even mentioning the fact he sold an account that would be banned

Users who are viewing this thread

Back