• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Suspicious Bought account from user Daneqplayer, ghosted me after payment (2 Viewers)

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
Daneqplayer
When did the issue occur?
July 12th
Link to transaction thread
https://ectunnel.com/community/threads/125-full-nos-raid-zerker-price-updated.104152/#post-441466
Value of property in dispute
275 USD
Paid him 275 USD via Paypal FNF on friday the 12th of July. He messaged me before payment that he would deliver the account info when he got the paypal confirmation. However I have not heard from him nor has he been online since the payment.

Yup I know he is a new member and unverified. Saw him done a couple of account sales before mine so took my chances. He is a premium member here so maybe staff has his irl info?

1720932263884.png

"need the money" is a bit of a red flag, just saying :x

Sending first to a 0-0-0 unverified, not a good idea.

Feedback is King

Sorry for your loss.

~Diamond 💍

Fully agree with what you're saying but he does have 1 positive feedback on June 21st, however the unverified is where I would have been more on the fence to get info first then pay. Sometimes it is hard for people to get some feedback when its low due to many scammers, but if people verify is just helps the "trust" process.

Fully agree with what you're saying but he does have 1 positive feedback on June 21st, however the unverified is where I would have been more on the fence to get info first then pay. Sometimes it is hard for people to get some feedback when its low due to many scammers, but if people verify is just helps the "trust" process.
1 is 0.

On one hand, I agree and trust The Golden Company.
On the other hand, MarryMe had 590+ feedback before he pulled his epic scam on me. But verification for foreigners would be useless, even had he been. He's totally not transacting on the site anymore. Trust me!
(the rest of this message is unintelligible as Xuande starts muttering to himself)...

Sorry, Cabid.

On one hand, I agree and trust The Golden Company.
On the other hand, MarryMe had 590+ feedback before he pulled his epic scam on me. But verification for foreigners would be useless, even had he been. He's totally not transacting on the site anymore. Trust me!
(the rest of this message is unintelligible as Xuande starts muttering to himself)...

Sorry, Cabid.
I disagree. I think we should have country of verification for everyone listed. If someone doesn't want to do business with a person from a foreign country where they have zero chance of getting their money back, they should have that knowledge and be able to make that decision. I live in a country where, were I to scam someone, legal repercussions could be taken. By not listing country of verified people, they are basically giving the veneer of being able to take legal action to an account, when it really isn't there.

831 successful customers ( Not transactions, individual customers ) Is more important than being verified no matter how you quantify it.
Verification does not protect you from fraud. An endless history of integrity is a much more valid measurement.
Verification is less about protecting you from fraud occurring and more about giving you legal repercussions after it happens. It also means that unique person will be banned and blacklisted.

However, depending on the country the person is from, being verified is potentially useless. I would like to see country of verification also listed on our names for those of us verified. That way people know they are more likely to have fraud legal repercussions.

I made payment on July 12th. Got the account info today on July 17th. Without any message in between.

I’ll leave it with the mods how they want to handle this.

I made payment on July 12th. Got the account info today on July 17th. Without any message in between.

I’ll leave it with the mods how they want to handle this.

Personal opinion I suppose, it deserves Neutral feedback with info describing why, you technically got what you paid for but with jumping lots of hoops. I find a lot of stuff hard to believe 5 days of MIA after knowing someone sent you money and is waiting on you.

Oh my... Sorry I was in the middle of a move and missed this. I'm sorry
I am awaiting a refund from this seller myself.

I deleted the dispute thread to not draw attention from p99 GMs but If I do not get a refund by tuesday I'l re-open a dispute and I guess I will have officially been scammed :(

Hi just loged in today and see this here I dk wtf cabid is talking about I provided him with all information he changed everything it was verified. He claims account was taken but how can he possibly know if it was moved servers or deleted or whatever the case might be if he’s locked out of account. Can u show anything that backs these claims cause frm the sound of things your just trying to hate on me frm the start trying to get me banned u show me anything linking to anything u saying true and we can go frm there but as far as I’m concerned email password and everthing was changed too your info and I possess none of that and u know it’s required to do anything after that point when I handed him this account it was blank nothing set no cc phone number or anything ever used so it was all his stuff only

Can u show me anything showing info was changed or anything ur claiming ? You cant just come in here and say ban this guy and not show any documentation of what’s happening u said account was taken back and transferred can u show me what makes u claim this to be be true just trying to get a understanding what your trying to claim happened

Can u show me anything showing info was changed or anything ur claiming ? You cant just come in here and say ban this guy and not show any documentation of what’s happening u said account was taken back and transferred can u show me what makes u claim this to be be true just trying to get a understanding what your trying to claim happened
Exactly. If someone was accusing me of this I would've already MADE SURE they have the correct information. IE; reset the password yourself then and give it back to him. If he's lying (as dumb a claim as that is) than it doesn't matter as you've already remedied the situation.

EDIT: Still though; I don't think you belong here. That's up to @Teichou or @Redbot to decide.

Last edited:
This guy has a STRING of bad sh*t on these fourms, how is he literally not banned? Someone remove this guy off here on behalf of the community that follows the guidelines and doesn't screw people over!

Users who are viewing this thread

• EcAnon
Back