• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Escrow BetweenSpaces - Account & Services Security (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Escrow Fee
💱 5$ USD & 5% of trade value.
Insurance Terms
🦺 Up to 100$ trade protection insurance for 48 hours after successful trade.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Feedback must suggest that you are a trustworthy buyer.
Seller Requirements
📌 Verified. Feedback must suggest that you are a trustworthy seller.
Offering trade security services for both accounts and services, big or small, here on ECTunnel.

All conversations must be handled on this website to ensure authenticity.
Details of the transaction agreement must be specified in plain and clear english within our conversations on this website.
I am willing to hold items, or accounts.

I am willing to middle-man US dollars only with Paypal Friends and Family.
If I am responsible for holding dollars, I must personally confirm that the account or services trade was successful before I release the funds, otherwise they will be subject to a refund to the original sender.

About Me: I've been doing both large and small trades, accounts, services and raid sales for many years on EverQuest and misc. other MMOs. I primarily do personal trading on the Ragefire server since Dec. 2017
I will add another quick and easy way here on ECTunnel to remain safe and secure in your trades.

- BetweenSpaces

Refund Policy
🛎️ I will refund the escrow fee directly to the user it was sent from, If the trade is determined unsuccessful.
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back