• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Question Best way to make a purchase while keeping account (*clean*) for sale? (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Not exactly sure how to put it, clean is what I can conjure up. What I mean by clean is keeping it with as little information from the original creator (me) as possible as to increase an incentive for someone to purchase. Making the purchaser feel as 100% the owner as possible.

I normally make a handful accounts on TLP and sell them off early on and focus back on life. While on Unemployment thanks to the Pandemic I found myself joining a Raiding Guild on Aradune and got the EQ bug again. Want to purchase the 2 40 Slot bags for personal use, but I do not want to add a Credit Card to the account as I believe that lowers potential interest in buyers purchasing the account come the time I decide to post it for sale.

So what is a/the good/best way to add funds to my EQ account to purchase the 40 slot bags while keeping the account limited on information from me as the OO?

This is a great question I’m wondering about too - quite often I see people selling toons with the 40 slot bags but say they’ve never used a CC or anything..how is that possible?

Hi, so a lot of accounts items are bought with paypal. So no CC is ever used. Most of us active the accounts with Krono for the monthly cost. Rarely does a credit card get used.
It is very common to use paypal for everything around daybreak instead of CC. Great thing about paypal is using it gets around the country code problem that daybreak put in.

Hi, so a lot of accounts items are bought with paypal. So no CC is ever used. Most of us active the accounts with Krono for the monthly cost. Rarely does a credit card get used.
It is very common to use paypal for everything around daybreak instead of CC. Great thing about paypal is using it gets around the country code problem that daybreak put in.

Always use Krono for activating my account. I always assumed Paypal left a footprint sorta like a CC where you would need the last 4 of a CC. Is this not the case with Paypal? When you add funds via Paypal is that it, just funds added to the account? No Footprint left behind with that Paypals' Email being attached to the account?

There is definitely a footprint left by PayPal as I had to provide name, email, and invoice IDs for all 4 PayPal purchases made within the last year when I needed to change the country on an account so details of the transaction are stored.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back