• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Report Bella is a scammer (1 Viewer)

Kruger

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
Bella
When did the issue occur?
1/25/19
Link to transaction thread
E-mail proof
Value of property in dispute
$325.00
Bella pm a Coirnav account for sale. He delivered a blank account to me with no working SQ/A. I was able to login bypassing the launcher and found the actual character to be blanks (No characters on Coirnav). Requesting info since he/she? was verified with a positive rating. I also request a ban. Any info would be grateful. Thxs.

I've already open a dispute with Paypal.

I can submit e-mail log if requested.

Thxs Coin. Does this person have a contact e-mail? Doubt the one I have is legit.

[email protected] - She used this one to sign up for ECT as well as paid us to gain Premium access. Its a Verified Paypal so can confirm that's definitely her account.

Definitely an oddball situation. She had been pressing her sellers to use MM transactions and seemed like a legit buyer - then went rogue I guess.

[email protected] - She used this one to sign up for ECT as well as paid us to gain Premium access. Its a Verified Paypal so can confirm that's definitely her account.

Definitely an oddball situation. She had been pressing her sellers to use MM transactions and seemed like a legit buyer - then went rogue I guess.

Thxs for e-mail. It's same she gave me.

Just happens to all of us. Verified or not. part of the business sadly.

I'm assuming you contacted her about this?

Has the person not responded at all? Also, how long has it been? I ask because something could have come up irl. Maybe they gave you wrong account info? Not saying that is the case, but I have had clients that paid a large amount up front and then weren’t on for a week or two. In your case you are the buyer so it is a lot worse.

I’m not going to victim blame here, because scummy buyers and sellers need to be weeded out. I would suggest the middle man service on large stransactions like these. It can guarantee the account is as described.

Thxs for e-mail. It's same she gave me.

Just happens to all of us. Verified or not. part of the business sadly.

I'm assuming you contacted her about this?

I tried reaching out but didnt get a response so moved onto banning. Sorry wish there was better news to give.

Has the person not responded at all? Also, how long has it been? I ask because something could have come up irl. Maybe they gave you wrong account info? Not saying that is the case, but I have had clients that paid a large amount up front and then weren’t on for a week or two. In your case you are the buyer so it is a lot worse.

I’m not going to victim blame here, because scummy buyers and sellers need to be weeded out. I would suggest the middle man service on large stransactions like these. It can guarantee the account is as described.

I agree, but she has not responded to me or here. If she screwed up, then we can fix this.

Heya Coin. She just contacted me. She wants to correct this. Can you unban her for the moment here so that we can correct this? Thxs.

Ok. We have been e-mailing with each other to resolve this. She has to talk to Payapl (They put a flag on her account due to me) and have them release the refund. She already refunded me the krono I used on the blank account. This should be resolved in the next couple of days. I will update.

Im so sorry about what have happen, im trying my best to resolve this with Kruger, it was never my intention to caus any harm.
I have been offline most of the day, one of my kids are sick.
I have a big excel file with account information and i screwd things up and sended kruger the wrong information.
Im trying my best to resolve this with him, my paypal account is locked and need verfication to refund, i have refuned $10 for the krono Kruger lost and will do my best to solve this situation.
Most of the time, my husband take care of all the account information and give me everthing i should send, but he wasent home, so i had to go into the excel document and get the info and screwd things up badly.

Not many nice comments from some of you.

I have kids and i cant be online all the time, my intention was never to cause harm or freak Kruger out, i will keep email contact with Kruger everyday to update him and solve this asap.

Once again, im so sorry for the mess i have cause and problem.
I hope paypal can unlock the refund, so i can refund you.
Also going to talk with my husband tomorrow and see if he can give me the information for the ranger.
Will let you login and check the Ranger account, if this is something you still want and if it is, you can then send the money back and we can do the transaction with you having the account information and pay me after

The 1 time I had someone do a chargeback years ago, it took over a month for paypal to release my account.
Needless to say it was a shitshow.
I hope you are able to get your refund.

The 1 time I had someone do a chargeback years ago, it took over a month for paypal to release my account.
Needless to say it was a shitshow.
I hope you are able to get your refund.

I'm hoping this is the issue. Lack of communication of late is bothersome.

I'm gonna go ahead and call this. Unless she contacts me in the near future, I just don't see a refund incoming. It's been 3 weeks already with zero response.

And all her BS excuses about her kids and husband. If someone has the intention to truely refund, he/she will find a way, be it western union, bank wire, mailing a cashier’s check/money order, or just a regular check.

Last edited:
Thought I would finally chime in here a little. I talked with Bella very early on who at the time had 0 rating but was verified. She wanted 20kr, but she wanted me to mail them first. I said no thanks and she pretty much went off on me in messages about how since she was verified that my 100+ rating meant nothing to her and she would never do business with me.

I am glad I did not deal with her in the end.

Thought I would finally chime in here a little. I talked with Bella very early on who at the time had 0 rating but was verified. She wanted 20kr, but she wanted me to mail them first. I said no thanks and she pretty much went off on me in messages about how since she was verified that my 100+ rating meant nothing to her and she would never do business with me.

I am glad I did not deal with her in the end.
Exact same situation here, she wanted to buy 20kr in bulk, but demanded I send them first,...
I laughed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back