• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

bazaar drams (1 Viewer)

Rating - 80%
4   1   0
I've decided against purchasing from RallosGuy05 because of a few personal paranoia reasons. Enough said, I'm still looking for these Kronos.

Re: WTB Kronos - 50 Kronos for $400 By 11/5/15

Long term member with loads of meaningful posts and flawless feedback, I'm obviously a scumbag... Don't drag my name through the mud for no reason, asshole.

He's a short term member, mostly fluff posts... Looks like he had some sort of issue(s) with Hopeless as well... I'd say Sellers beware with this guy

Just noticed y'all necroed and slandered me. I didn't want to deal with the RallosGuy05 because he 1) Wouldn't show me the krono in a trade window and 2) wouldn't split the payments into 2 equal $200 amounts, instead asking to do it in one go. For the ref. I've got the krono I need from Hopeless, but I'm going to leave this post here so you can see my reply, ass.

Skobbles is not a scammer.

Had issue during our first trade, it was issue on my end. I went LD for 10mins, and he wasn't feel safe, and did a payment reverse back. which is totally understand-able.
But issue got solved after I refund to him with my explanation.

This is the 3rd time he purchased kronos from me, and no issue at all.

Hopefully this clears out some confusion here.

Glad you got your Krono, and glad I wasn't the one that had to deal with your nonsense, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back