• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

bazaar bs (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
This post is nearly identical to the other WTB PL Lackjaw post but from a different user who registered in May. Did you accidentally double post on a 2nd Redguides account or is this an amazing coincidence? They were only post 30 minutes apart and are asking for 3 toons from 26 to 45....

Re: wtb plvl lockjaw

Nope, the other user is my brother, if you must know, 2 different people trying to get a plvl on different toons. If I had 6 toons I would simply ask for 6 to be plvled not 3 on this forum user and 3 on a different. I have an active subscription with red guides and have messaged him about this b4 as someone else also commented. If anyone is willing to plvl me, let me know. If anyone has anything else to say other than the subject at hand, my plvl, pm me or keep your comments to yourself, cheers

No need to be rude about it. There's a lot of scams and weird stuff going on and this community protects it's own.

I don't think anyone's going to deal with you if you get so upset answering such a legitimate question about an odd circumstance. You should relax if you want anyone to do business with you. Cheers.

Like said. If it has nothing to do with the subject at hand, stop commenting, not sure how simple the statement was, if you can't comprehend it I can rephrase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back