• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Bans Ban Wave BEWARE - duplicate info (1 Viewer)

Re: Ban Wave BEWARE

Please provide us or redbot with who you have bought or sold to... and if you suspect someone please let redbot know via PM so he can investigate....

Thanks!

bought many accounts from a person, they were all banned. No explanation, I believe the seller was affiliated with DB but I've got nothing that proves that of course. Just be careful buying from people with a lot of feedback I guess.

Thanks for the heads up. All of my accounts seem good for now, but I've only dealt in bulk transactions recently.

Bans are just the cost of doing business in the digital marketplace :(

look at his feedback its the SAME thing as the rest, the SAME seller, this is not new.... we all know THAT guy and what happened to all the accounts, sorry this happened but this is not a new instance, it is just part of the same ban that a ton of people were caught up in.

are you guys talking about Wealthmanager ? or is there another person now ?

- - - Updated - - -

I had 3 accounts banned over a week ago, and 2 more today. I bought 2 from one person, and 2 from another. Looks like possibly the same person as you, based off feedback. They also took my main account that i've had over 15 years down with it.

are you guys talking about Wealthmanager ? or is there another person now ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back