• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Dispute athous - sold me account banned within 10 days

Vayeco Dynn

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
athous
When did the issue occur?
7/11/2019
Link to transaction thread
DELETED
Value of property in dispute
$200
This guy sold me a 52 necro with a very obvious bot name. First day I'm on someone messages me (screenshot below) harassing me about how the account should be banned. This continues over the 10 days. This chracter has over 40 people on his ignore list when I get him. I just ignore the harassment and continue to play the game normally. I solo, I group, I even join a guild and start raiding. I do nothing remotely ToS breaking.

On approximately day 10 of owning the account I try to log on, account is banned. I message athous and he denies responsibility. I have six other accounts, one of which I used as this account's trade mule. None of my other accounts are banned. This guy deleted his deal thread promptly after I messaged him and he flaked out on me. He also lied to me about "being away for two weeks" this fucking asshole has 14 feedback responses during the entire time he was supposedly gone. Fucking scammer, shit seller.

fwalmRd.png

Original value was $130 (or 13 Krono). I just want a refund of what I originally paid despite the fact that I leveled him to 58 and got demi-lich cap and CoS and Hiero cloak and some raid gear. Account value is at least $200 now.

UPDATE: Tried logging in again today. The error message changed from "you are banned" to "due to unusual activity, add a phone number to this account". I added a number to the account and I'm able to log in again. But still, athous' reaction to the whole thing was very shitty. If your response to claims of bans is to delete all your threads and pretend you were on vacation for the last two weeks and deny responsibility when you have 40 people on your ignore list because you pissed off so many people in game, you're a shitty seller.

They are cracking down again recently. I have heard of multiple people being banned over the past 2weeks.
Many of which who were just boxing a group and not really causing grief.
I had to add 2step to 1 of my accounts just the other day bc I logged into it from a diff IP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back