• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Aradune - Level 50 Dark Elf Wizard (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Level
Race
Dark Elf
Class
Wizard
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟡 Yes, there is a phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🔵 Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Selling my level 50 DE Wizard. He has a couple pieces of Carmine from fear (turban is the most notable) and has good casting/defense as he was leveled normally in groups. He also has the notable research spells, such as Ice Comet.

The Wizard has a 40-slot bag and a claim available for the second one. He also has over 2500 DBC on the account.

Asking $350, payment via Paypal friends and family. No name was ever used on the account. The account does have a phone number and email associated with it as well as a Secret Question, which I can provide the answer to. No CC has ever been used to pay for subscriptions, although I have purchased the bag packs with a CC. I will facilitate the transfer of email to the extent the buyer needs any assistance upon finalizing the sale.

Refund Policy
🛎️ No refunds
Selling my level 50 DE Wizard. He has a couple pieces of Carmine from fear (turban is the most notable) and has good casting/defense as he was leveled normally in groups. He also has the notable research spells, such as Ice Comet.

The Wizard has a 40-slot bag and a claim available for the second one. He also has over 2500 DBC on the account.

Asking $350, payment via Paypal friends and family. No name was ever used on the account. The account does have a phone number and email associated with it as well as a Secret Question, which I can provide the answer to. No CC has ever been used to pay for subscriptions, although I have purchased the bag packs with a CC. I will facilitate the transfer of email to the extent the buyer needs any assistance upon finalizing the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back