• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Hearsay Another botter group thread on EQ live (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
There's another thread about afk botters. In gorukar mesa =(

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/please-stop-these-2-bots.232017/

Please stop these 2 Bots

Greetings, calling from the Bristlebane server.

There are 2 bots in Goru'kar Mesa, walking the same pattern over and over again. Killing all the giants and Centaurs. They have been at it for days now. Normally I don't care what others do, but they are killing quest mobs, and I'm unable to finish several quests. Sent reports, but nothing is happening ? I wont mention names, but they are both magicians, shouldn't be to hard to figure it out. Please Do Something, and stop these automated bots. For me, and I'm sure some others returning to EQ, it puts a real bitter taste in our mouths.

Thanks, Ed

ps. They are going into the caves and buildings also, so this is no simple bot program

Users who are viewing this thread

Back