• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Agnarr toons - Monk - Wizard - Beastlord (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Level
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
PRICES LOWERED, most amazing prices ever!

- 65 wizard max as some time gear including chest and wand, awesome dps, has concussion pants -$82.00

- 56 monk (was de-leveled from 65 for craps and gigs) has a lot of time and raid gear, was an old raid main, FULL stat charm , bear mount, Shinai, time chest , xegony wraps, the coveted dark hand wraps from VT, time pants, serrated dart , many many more goodies and clickies etc - only $82.00 well worth it, and just reactivated for buyer

These are amazing raid toons, prices slashed big time for quick sales, would take krono equivalent at 9.00 each

Amazing prices for amazing toons, satisfaction and account security are guaranteed with these toons. Message me with any questions please. Thanks!

Refund Policy
🛎️ Satisfaction as always
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back