• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Agnarr Server Power leveling! Best Service!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

p99sellerr

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Power Leveling

1-20 Package (1 day) 4 Krono
1-30 Package (1 days) 9 Krono
1-40 Package (1-2 days) 14 Krono
1-45 Package (1-2 days) 18 Krono
1-50 Package (2-3 days) 22 Krono
1-60 Package (4-7 days) 47 Krono
40-50 Package (2-3 days) 17 Krono
50-60 Package (6-9 days) 27 Krono

Last edited:
The creation of his account on RG alone assures me it isn't one of the shitgeralds. I choose to believe the admins are a tad smarter than that ;)

Offering any service on here without expecting a payment upfront is silly in my opinion. I say that from past experience on loosing out. Whether it be "I changed my mind" or another reasoning. Regardless, in the end, you loose out on your time invested. That being said, you need to be willing to offer 100% refund if the project comes compromised throughout.

Being I have a fairbit of feedback, that I basically rely on, I personally will only offer my time or services with payments upfront, however that is by choice. I respect that he is willing to do small increments to earn trust and rep to get started off, you do gotta start somewhere.

If someone does use this service, deffinetly leave feedback for the guy!

bump! first PL service completed! level 7 to 35 done in 48 hours. I asked him to leave feedback I sure hope he does! Ready for more orders lets do this people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back