• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Agnarr Powerlevels starting 7/31 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Agnarr Powerlevels starting 7/3 (levels 1-45 only 150.00!!)

Current group will be 45 on Friday will have a Druid and Mage to sell pm me if interested

Last edited:
Re: Agnarr Powerlevels starting 7/17

Bump~

- - - Updated - - -

Bump 3 spot open for next group

- - - Updated - - -

bump two spots left for next group

- - - Updated - - -

Last day to reserve a spot, Hit me up!

- - - Updated - - -

This group has started in the group there will be a shaman chanter and druid for sale. PM me if interested in reserving one of these toons.

- - - Updated - - -

Next group will be starting 7/17

- - - Updated - - -

Bump reserve your spot!

- - - Updated - - -

Bump next group starting monday!

Last edited:
Re: Agnarr Powerlevels starting 7/17

Bump mmgaggle signed up, who else is in???

- - - Updated - - -

Bump starting these guys tomorrow! get signed up!!

Re: Agnarr Powerlevels starting 7/24

Accidentally deleted last message from you. Sending another.

Re: Agnarr Powerlevels starting 7/24

Bunp

- - - Updated - - -

Bump two spots left

- - - Updated - - -

starting this group soon have one spot hit me up!

BUYER BEWARE

Do not do business with this seller. His accounts get banned and he does not reimburse you. I and a few others (that I know of) have been screwed over by this guy. He'll also leave you negative feedback when he's the one who screws you.

RedBot why is this seller still allowed on here?

BUYER BEWARE

Do not do business with this seller. His accounts get banned and he does not reimburse you. I and a few others (that I know of) have been screwed over by this guy. He'll also leave you negative feedback when he's the one who screws you.

RedBot why is this seller still allowed on here?

I did not screw anyone, Daybreak screwed us.

We both broke daybreak rules by doing a rmt trade and before i even realized what was going on you pm me demanding a refund. you are not the only one who lost something, I lost a lot trust me.

Oh wow he speaks! You've ignored me for days, only to leave negative feedback when I'm the one who lost a good chunk of money along with other buyers.

Ok you lost some but as a seller claiming VPN use and clean service, you're going against your word here when a few buyers get the ban hammer. All we ask is that you do the right thing and refund money like any genuine human being would do. Work with us on this Jhara. Please

I'm gonna chime in here because well frankly I was gonna return to the game and play with some friends only to log on and to see all the accounts this jerk sold me where Banned.... MEANING all the accounts he has ever sold are prolly banned as well because I purchased the accounts with kronos 3-4 months ago.. and even at that time he tried to tell people I ripped him off.... Well hope my response makes a difference..good day

Both of the accounts i bought were banned but I never felt the need for reimbursement... I was under the impression that we assumed the risk when buying the account...

I will say this for future reference... probably not helpful that all the accounts had the same naming structure i.e. agdruid330 or agcleric323 or something...

DBG likely caught on to dozens or more accounts with similar names...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back