• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Agnarr- 65 time geared bard / 65 decent geared Sk SOLD (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazoo

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🔵 Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
EDIT: Added pics and activated the account.
bard
SK

Made this account when I decided to come back to EQ. Bard is the star with loads of nice gear: epic, song blade , eoe , ethereal destroyer , full elemental armor , serrated dart, ton pos pouch, and most of the illusion masks ( no gnome , fire or earth elemental ), lute of flowing water, 2x swarm pet Ldon weapon augs. ~200 AA. PoM cards and 2 flowers, 40 slot bag, hero forge unlocked, Perfect fit for a box team or a main raider. *Attack power in pic is slow because of debuff. VT EMP keyed too.

SK was starting to get time gear. Has the sk only 1h and the great blade of chaos 2h, and vanazir. Shield of ImmaculateSk has the purple heritage mount And pre nerf cos. time flagged and fire flagged. 100 AA

heroic bard character on FV with 1M plat on him

no play time on the account Has 30 days as of 2/9/20- it has sat for months because I bought a toon on mangler and prefer to play there now.

email address is my personal email so not willing to give it up but I’ll do whatever you need to get it over to your email. will provide my number if you need to text any questions.

$250 obo

Refund Policy
🛎️ None- account will be yours.
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back