• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

AFK Drama (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I remember making my first macro to kill that guy that drops the shrink wand in The Deep and due to a misconfiguration on my part I actually messed up the loot part, but luckily came back to the PC in time to see a corpse with the wand of impeccability. So a couple weeks passed and my buddy and some guides I think I was on bertox in the top guild on the server "Prophecy" decided to do Vex Thal with only about 9 people. Most were boxes, but all decked out with the best gear in the game. So we did Vex Thal... and FAST! (well fast for VT so like 8 hours lol). My buddies friend had a plugin that allowed us to zone into Vex Thal without a key. So, he logged me in and zoned me in. I was over the moon with excitement. We finished all of VT which I think I got like 10 loots or something crazy and immediately wanted this cool plugin... called mq2zone.

LOL, WAIT You post complaints/strong opinions about people AFKing, yet you started using and continued to use MQ2 for ACTIVE hacks/exploits? That's kinda hypocritical isn't it? How in the world are active hacks/exploits not as or more detrimental to the MQ2 community than AFKing...

[MENTION=231386]EQStreamz[/MENTION] Noob made a really great thread, plz don't crap it up.

Just remember that nobody is going to take pulling away from *you*. We could remove it from this site just like we did active hacks, but this site doesn't represent the whole scene.

Agreed with Streamz. Removing pulling I think would be bad for Redguides even though I barely use those functions. I get the feeling something like 90% of redguides' community would have issues with pulling being taken away. Not even using hyperbole there. KISS is a huge selling point of RG and the automated pulling with a "safe" afk method is a huge contribution to it. We need people to be smarter, but honestly I think most of the MQ idiots aren't part of Redguides. Keep in mind idiot MQ users are going to be 1% of the MQ population at a maximum when it comes to the afk killing issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back