• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts on Phinny (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Hi all,

Just decided to make an accounts post, I'll keep up to date. All accounts were made with a krono, no SQ/A set. Xfers of characters off accounts are now possible, though.

All accounts are clean - no tells sent from them - 0 rep. PLed and then skilled up in private mostly. Toons at least 10% into level - for death buffer.

Mostly are naked, some have lower skills and are being worked on, depending on when they are being made. I will fix a toon for sale, if it's brand new and isn't ready, before sale.

Skills are pretty good 150 or 100+ in prolly all but divination depending on level. Defence will only be leveled on melee toons - clickable skills will be moslty leveled through skill points (FD and the like). Couple skills like divination and not normally used skills, may be low on boxed toons.

All accounts will be activated on purchase, if they aren't currently. Prices below.

More toons available soon.

38 necro 170
33 shaman 140
33 bard 140
33 druid 140
33 monk 140

Also offering skill up additions - 10 bucks per 50 defence, 15 bucks per auto attack skill, 7.50 per 50 casting skill.

Can add kronos for 8 bucks each to accounts. Groups to make more toons at reasonable prices go regularly - so if you aren't a rush let me know and I'll let you know.

Any questions, let me know. My feedback is 24, but I don't ask for feedback generally any more unless it's someone with more feedback than me, so I've done tens of great transactions here.

My ID has been verified, and I have never had a problem with an account I haven't made every effort to fix.

Cheers.

Any questions - I am always fast to respond.

However if you want an account at a price much lower than I can am offering, I suggest looking elsewhere, as my prices are honest, and fair.

What I offer are accounts made to sell, risk free, with no rep - not somebody who gave up or decided to sell boxes they played for 2 months for some change - somebody that may decide they want them back at some point.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back