• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Report Account Banned (1 Viewer)

Smedilus

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
Tiger02
Account banned after transaction. Has gone wheels up like a C117 out of Afghanistan and ghosted me since I notified him of banning.

I’ve had also been banned after a 10k transfer. Day after went to log in after transfer was made and got banned. Notified Tiger02 and got no response.

was this a p99 account transaction ? Really lacking details what happened.
Who bought account
price
etc.
Details help! (just not personal information)

Nothing can be done and TIger is not obligated to refund or correct the situation. P99 is extremely volatile and pretty easy to get banned on and it's a buyer beware type market. My advice is, avoid that garbage ass server.

I got banned after a transaction with that seller also... Best advice is to never purchase platinum on P99. You will get caught it might take days or a week. But they record all trades and will find it.

Personaly i just wanted a little help for the crazy amount of time it takes to grind. But now lost everything. Hours and money...

Be careful

Users who are viewing this thread

Back