1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. IS THIS SITE UGLY? Use the options at the very bottom-left of this page to make it pretty. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
    Dismiss Notice

95 SK Max AA's

Discussion in 'EverQuest' started by Joedungca, Sep 4, 2012.

× Caveat Emptor: the identity of this trader has not been verified. Use caution. Read more about our Verification program.
  1. Joedungca

Joedungca BANNED JERK

0   0   0

Nothing special about this sk aside from it being Max AA and LAA

asking 400 obo, this account is 100% secured, meaning there is no name CC or SQ on file, once u purchase it u enter ur name and click save, enter ur credit card and set a SQ. Toon is in full glorious armor with symbols and seals and VOA Chest Aug.

I do understand that 400 is asking alot, but if you conmsider the fact that its a clean account, no way for it to be taken from you once u buy it and the fact it is maxed AA's u wont ever regret it.

OM Me and let me know, thank you

2. Joedungca

Joedungca BANNED JERK

0   0   0

Bumo this post up sk over 8k aa's

3. Joedungca

Joedungca BANNED JERK

0   0   0

--------UPDATE----------

Shadow Knight has alarn to 71m total game play time is 53 days, account subed for 3 more months, 2 including current month, there is no logical NAME or CREDIT CARD or SQ on file. this means once purchased you simply go into account management and enter all your personal information and credit card and there you have it.

4. Joedungca

Joedungca BANNED JERK

0   0   0