1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. IS THIS SITE UGLY? Use the options at the very bottom-left of this page to make it pretty. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
    Dismiss Notice

80 Cleric/Necro account for sale

Discussion in 'EverQuest' started by 00b503, Jul 6, 2008.

× Caveat Emptor: the identity of this trader has not been verified. Use caution. Read more about our Verification program.
  1. 00b503

00b503 Member

0   0   0

I've retired from EQ and am selling off my accounts. This particular account has 2 primary characters on it, as well as a mid-60s twink ranger I quit and a bazaar bot.

Cleric: http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1393788
    Necro: http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1393861

Both toons are flagged for every xp group zone in the game, as well as CoA. The cleric is flagged for DPoB as well. Both of these characters are entirely legit, without any hacked gear on them. They share about 100k in the bank currently. Both toons have the veteran aa's up to and including the 7th. Both toons can be played either casually or in raids. They are both aa'd and geared up to be successful applicants to nearly any raid guild. The necro has put on over 100 aa since I last updated her magelo.

I'm looking for serious offers on this account. Contact me via PMs and we can work out the details.

2. 00b503

00b503 Member

0   0   0

*Bump

As with the other account, this one is also still available. Characters are transferable. I have no set price in mind. Shoot me a PM and we can work out the details.

3. Alez

Alez New Member

0   0   0

Are both characters male? Female?

I'm interested. PM me the round about price you're looking for.

Thanks

4. 00b503

00b503 Member

0   0   0

*Bump*

Other account has been sold. This account is still for sale. Both characters are female.

5. Fencek11

Fencek11 New Member

0   0   0

Heya. What server is Necro on? Also, how much are you asking? Please respond to this e-mail: [email protected]

Thxs