1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. IS THIS SITE UGLY? Use the options at the very bottom-left of this page to make it pretty. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
    Dismiss Notice

78 Bard and 76 Berserker

Discussion in 'EverQuest' started by Jmo, Jul 12, 2008.

1. Jmo

Jmo Admin Dust Bunny
    Staff Member Premium

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

More posting this to see what kind of offers I could get. If they're serious, I'll probably bite.

Account Type: US
    Server: Tribunal
    Transfer Available: Yes
    Race: Vah Shir Bard
    Level: 78
    Account Active: Yes or No - If Yes, Until When? No, but could reactivate again.
    Alternate Character(s): 75 Cleric, 70 BST, others
    Original Owner: Yes
    Have Secret Question/Answer: Yes
    CD Key Available: Yes
    Amount:pM with serious Offers.

Account Type: US
    Server: Tribunal
    Transfer Available: Yes
    Race: Vah Shir Berserker
    Level:76
    Account Active: Yes or No - If Yes, Until When? Yes. Until free period is up
    Alternate Character(s): 75 Rogue
    Original Owner: No
    Have Secret Question/Answer: Yes
    CD Key Available: No
    Amount:pM with Serious Offer

Both of these accounts have 2.0. Bard is Flagged through DPoB (and everything Sony gave us after). Berserker is just missing Queen for DPoB (but is flagged due to level). Both have almost all flags and keys up to that point. I think they're both missing VP key and Zerker is missing VT.

Both are also in at least Anguish or better gear. I quit slightly after SoF came out, so they are not Max level, but all expansions are enabled.

Other notes: Bard account has almost all LoN illusions, as well as 4-5 Clickie illusion masks. Bard also has the Tacvi Sword clickie (I can't for the life of me remember the name of the sword). Both Accounts are well over 1000 AAs, and I think both over 1200. Sorry not over 3k like some others, but I wouldn't touch GK/ND/MB on these accounts, I put way too much time and effort into these characters.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

2. Jmo

Jmo Admin Dust Bunny
    Staff Member Premium

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

BTW...I'm not quitting MQ stuff. I just don't play EQ anymore. I still have a third junk account to test stuff on. =p