• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Krono 75 krono in stock, deals listed in post. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sushipants

BANNED
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
1 krono = 10.00$
20 krono = 180.00$ (9$ each)
40 krono = 340.00$ (8.50$ each)
All 75 krono = 525.00 (7.00$ each for the trouble you save me)

also still selling 105 shaman with all xpacs you can see in my post history, ty

Forgot to add VERIFIED paypal or western union ONLY - I have no problem talking on phone or exchanging info, just PM me.

Don't buy from this person, they are a scammer. Sent $50 via paypal to [email protected] to a Jennifer Gibson it said in the paypal, and the phone number voicemail matched, at 832 609 5397. Soon as the money was sent for the 7 krono, all communication stopped.

Sorry about what happened to you ubereater that is ridiculous. Can I make a serious motion we get everyone verified or ask why we haven't done this by now Redbot?

Maybe lower it to like $2 a year, and all members would be subscribed? I'd even pay $5 a year, but for the people who complain.. maybe $2 would keep them quiet. A small price to keep the community safe from scammers and staff members.

Keep the scammers and staff members off here where they belong. I only do business with verified or high feedback, but there's really no reason everyone shouldn't be verified 24/7 365.

Verification isn't a guarantee that someone isn't going to scam you, it's simply saying that the person appears unique to me.

It's effective because scammers, including sushipants up there (aka Phinnyfam), are repeat offenders. We have about 4-5 people that have done 90% of all scams on this site.

Someone will eventually get verified and run a scam. It's going to take a lot of work for them, as I've already caught several scammers trying to fake me out, but unemployed addicts get desperate and clever so it will happen.

What I'm trying to say is: Verified or not, be cautious. When you click on someone's "Red Verified" tag, note the word of caution that's displayed:
RedGuides neither guarantees nor endorses verified member's services and identity.

Plan B, Raz takes up a traveling collection and pays these turdburglars a visit, knock knock.... pow... right in the kisser....

ok or plan C, We feed these Darwin award winners to some Dox friends of mine and they will be way to busy explaining to Dominoes about the 300 pizzas being ordered and the cable getting shut off....

How about your just block all new sellers? I mean there are enough of us verified sellers here to keep everyone supplied. I get 100s of krono per week. I deliver 24/7 and you will never have an issue. I know there are other sellers here too that can provide good service. I say ban all these new users from selling!

Also use Raz plan B and C!

How about your just block all new sellers? I mean there are enough of us verified sellers here to keep everyone supplied. I get 100s of krono per week. I deliver 24/7 and you will never have an issue. I know there are other sellers here too that can provide good service. I say ban all these new users from selling!

Also use Raz plan B and C!

Agreed with Mogs. I think this might be a good idea at a certain point....the scammers aren't ever going to stop. We have to be able to do something to counter them. A lot of it is personal discretion, I can usually tell a scammer these days, especially the style of post they have.. and I swear, if they spent half as much time trying to scam people as they did farming krono or actually playing the game they'd have a decent bit of money. Sadly, as Redbot said they are mostly unemployed addicts...they get creative.

Which is why I never buy from anyone or sell to anyone with 0 feedback, and at this point I'm only dealing with people I know or have dealt with in the past. This isn't a sure method obviously but at least I haven't run into any problems yet. I hate these scammers! :argh:

I wish we had a level 3, made up of ppl from lvl 2, that have established themselves, made a reputation, contributed, been verified (duh) and perhaps invite only; hey, that Incog fellow seems helpful, donates code, updates wikis, been here a few months (at least), I say we invite him to Level 3. That way the core community can deal primarily with the core community. If someone new wants to come here and establish themselves it's possible in just a couple of months. If they aren't willing to do that, I'm not willing to buy from them, and even less likely to help them.

However, the caveat is to not make it TOO hard for someone like me (new) to start out. Someone had to take that first risk in trading with me.

Scammers and the nefarious lot are not willing to put that effort forth, nor are they usually smart enough to do what is necessary to gain a reputation, we are, for the most part, geeks, tech-saavy, and technical, the antithesis to bottom-feeding low-lifes...

Krono isnt the only thing being sold, if you lock everyone out you'll never find alot of the high end accounts.

You just have to be smart about how you buy and sell. If they have no feedback make them go first or if your buying krono buy a few at a time instead of one large payment.

I just bought a 60 enchanter and made a partial payment till i could verify the account then paid the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back