• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Mischief 75 Beast account + 75 mage Box + 75 Druid Box all on mischief (1 Viewer)

Rutter

SUSPENDED
Rating - 60%
3   2   0
Level
Race
Beast Ogre Mage Erudite Druid Halfling
Class
Beastlord Mage Druid
Registered Country
Canada
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🟢 I will give buyer access to the original email account
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🔵 Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟢 No secret question has been set.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Verified, don't care if you are a reseller or not. No accounts 1 month or younger please
3 separate accounts. Would ideally like to sell them together. Good trio Box
Mage and Beast are both 100% TSS raid geared, with their 2.5s and all AAs except crafting.
1700+ on mage with 140 banked
1900+ on beastlord with 140 banked
Druid is the weakest with mixed gear from Anguish DoDH PoR and TSS
He has his 2.0 and about 1500 AAs

All 3 accounts have all their rk2 and rk3 spells from TSS

Each have nice rare heritage crate Mounts + good stat Mounts.
Also changes of cosmetics from the DB shop and numerous old school /claims on the accounts.

I am having a baby so I am losing the time to play moving forward.

Currently on the beastlord account there is 125 krono and a few million plat. I don't keep much currency on the other 2 accounts.

All 3 are raid assets to any guild and the 3 make a powerful group by themselves. Perfect for when mercs come out, each account has rare /claim mercenary contracts to stand out a little.

Anyway I'd prefer to sell it all together. If taking all 3 accounts and all the 125 krono the price would probably be around 2000 usd
As the krono alone would value around 1250 and the age of the accounts/amount of AA and epics plus other gear would equal about 750.

If any questions just let me know

Refund Policy
🛎️ Once accounts have been given and you verify you got what you paid for. No refunds. 1 hour full refund if everything is still where it was prior to purchase
Last edited:
All the krono has been sold. Willing to sell mage and druid accounts separately. Will be keeping the beastlord account in case I wanna play again some day

Users who are viewing this thread

Back