• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

65 Warrior -- Not Stripped -- 29 Krono (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenkem

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
65 Ogre Warrior, a lot of AA, I think somewhere around 300-350. Smithing over 220, JC over 250, Tailoring is at 178 I believe, Pottery is also 230+. Has lots of clickies, hategiver, the hammer from Coirnav, the 2hs from RZ, BoC. Armor is mostly elemental with a few other pieces like Seru BP. Account comes with 29 Krono and about 15k plat in the bank. I'm asking $500 or will entertain any decent offers. I'm really not interested in stripping the account, selling all the krono individually and all that. I would much prefer to have this done in a single transaction. I haven't played since the release of LDON and just simply do not have time. If you want more details, feel free to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back