• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Oakwynd 65 War - Max AA's (1360 Spent) - All Keys/Flags ----14,099 HP 1161 AC - $300 OBO (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Level
Race
Frog
Class
Warrior
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🔵 Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟢 No secret question has been set.
Probably in the top 5 for best-geared tanks on the server. Have tanked every boss in every expansion.

96 Banked AA's with everything possible bought so when OOW comes out you can buy it all!

More clickies than you know what to do with.

Best Threat weapons. DBow and BF, but also the Rune offhand (death's head) from Tactvi. 1.0 epic in bank

Pictures speak volumes

All tradeskills 220+

Account Has the 16 and 20 slow baggs for all characters. It also has the two 40 slot bags on the main warrior.

1075 DB points

Account active till June 1st.

Also on the account:

65 - Warrior - mirror War with all defensive AA's.

65 - Rogue - PoTime rogue weapon, and GoD offhand. 1.0 epic. 119 AA's. If you swap gear around has maxxed worn attack, and

2 - 60 - Mages (Coth bots, but one has their epic)

60 - Enchanter - Velious geared - no AA's

Trader with Full bags, probably 1-2 KR worth of stuff to sell.

Refund Policy
🛎️ None

Attachments

• AA's.png
    AA's.png
    174.3 KB · Views: 0
  • EQUIPPED.png
    EQUIPPED.png
    295.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Heroic Stats.png
    Heroic Stats.png
    259.2 KB · Views: 0