• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Mischief 65 Druid on Mischief - Gets up to 108ds with Kilvas/Self Buffs for Super Simple Damage Shield Powerleveling -- 8.8khp, 8.2kmana buffed -- SOLD (1 Viewer)

Rating - 93.6%
44   3   0
Level
Race
Human
Class
Druid
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟡 No, I'm not the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🔵 Two
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟡 Yes, but I can't tell you the original card information.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
65 Druid on Mischief - Gets up to 108ds with Kilvas/Self Buffs for DS type Powerleveling -- 8.8khp, 8.2kmana buffed.
Has lots of great focus effects, really great mana regen (53 with voq), 113 combat hp regen with replenishment, etc.

Just to clear things up due to redbot posts, I didn't create the account in the sense of starting it, I traded krono for it.
I am the one that by daybreak is considered original owner though. Hope this clarifies what I mean when I make posts.
Almost every account I sell, I originally bought with krono. Otherwise, rarely I buy them with paypal.

The tactic for powerleveling with a character like this: Pull and get/keep aggro with aoe snare, do 1dmg with low level char
on each mob, heal as necessary and earn massive experience and level super quickly in this way.

Looking for 6kr or $60 via paypal. Playing on Yelinak now and krono is preferred.

Refund Policy
🛎️ No refunds
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back