• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

60 warrior with 57 rogue on same account $75 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silar

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Level
Race
Wood Elf
Class
Ranger
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🔵 Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
I am selling my 60 ranger on Manger, is well equipped with both epics, primal longsword and bow, PoS clicky haste, Golden Leaf BP, Belt of the great Turtle, lodi shell shield, 8th coldain prayer shawl, Yelinacks Talisman (41 haste), Yelinacks head (gauntlets of dragon slaying), multiple thurg pieces ready to MQ, 8th coldain ring, wyrmslayer, 20 slot aniversary bag, all bow AA's completed, MGB AA completed as well as others, this is a 19 year old account with another ranger on Tunare and a twink cleric on Mangler (lvl 16) $200 obo -----Ranger is Sold

60 warrior with 57 rogue separate account $75 on Mangler - warrior has mostly cobalt, havent played these toons for a couple of expansions

Refund Policy
🛎️ no refunds as info is all correct
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back