• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Mischief 60 Shaman 120 AA (104 spent) Emp/VT keyed - asking $750 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mortnick

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Level
Race
ogre
Class
shaman
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟡 Yes, but I can't tell you the original card information.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Shaman Account for Sale - asking for $750, no less. Toon's gear could be turned into krono and sold for right around that much as of today.

This character is on my first EQ account that has 15+ years tenure. Will provide SQA, do not have original last 4 on the CC (it was 16 years ago).

Toon and gear speaks for it self. This shaman rips. Other notable things that aren't seen in the gear are:

VT Keyed
Grandmaster alchy
Grandmaster brewing
AoN
115k pp
can include 12 krono if you want it - if so, asking for $800 instead of $750
Mount is seru speed
1224 blue lilly's in the bank
Susarrak the Crusader - Hearts (all 4 quest pieces in bank)

Account also has a seller on it that has some random shit still for sale, not worth a whole lot. Also have a toon on the account with about 150 classic class armor pieces ready for gem turn ins in PoP.

would also trade entire account for 85 krono

Refund Policy
🛎️ If character is not as described

Attachments

• Shaman.png
    Shaman.png
    133.1 KB · Views: 30
  • shaman inventory.txt
    7.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.