• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

60 necromancer for sale on Agnarr! Lowering price to 200 USD! Comes with gear+ krono! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Note: price has been lowered to $150! Still includes a few krono too!

Reposting my 60 necro this time for only $150 now (or best offer) which is a decent deal because he comes with a few krono, a prefnerf circlet of shadow (instant invis clicky) and some playtime. His gear is nothing spectacular but its all droppable and enough to have him over 200 int. He has not done epic or any quests, doesn't have any keys and is missing a few spells but his skills should all be max including defensive, for he was a solo-battle necro! I'm interested to hear any offers including krono, let me know

Last edited:
Re: 60 necromancer for sale on Agnarr! Lowering price to 200 USD! Comes with gear+ kr

you can only warn people so much, fact is there are always idiots who think this is "an amazing deal" and will get ripped off

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully people are smart enough over the holidays but there will be a lot of people out money none the less as always

Re: 60 necromancer for sale on Agnarr! Lowering price to 200 USD! Comes with gear+ kr

you can only warn people so much, fact is there are always idiots who think this is "an amazing deal" and will get ripped off

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully people are smart enough over the holidays but there will be a lot of people out money none the less as always

I'm amuse in several ways. I was just "scolded" for selling my Necro account too high that had waaay better gear and items. I think I undersold it now. ;)

Seriously, I have nothing against the OP and I do wish him luck on his sale.

Free bump.

I wish there was a way of securing them and being able to resell as 100% safe id be snatching them up lol

Wouldn't pay 200 for a basic toon, but to talk to the guy about his character would still be a conversation worth having.

i reposted this for $150 ....even 200 wasn't that bad he has krono too and plat that i didnt mention amounts in the add because specific information is bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back