• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Teek 60 Iksar War plus many other characters $500 (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Level
Race
Iksar
Class
Warrior
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
📌 PayPal FNF
This account is about 15 years old. Has eq2 account attached to it with all expansions for EQ and EQ2. Many collector edition claimables.

Teek
60 Iksar War full Legionnaie Scale armor, 5 piece tower with augs, Sarnak lightning caller, anklesmasher and many other weapons, pos Haste belt for war, multiple shields, 8k plat. 40 slot bag. 80ish tailoring. Over 6k HP buffed. Nro clicky

Level 5 Iksar Necro
Full Blighted armor set, conjure stone, boneshear, hand of the reaper.

Account has vaniki drink/food/mount/magus/ww clickies numerous ones still claimable to except the drink one.

Oakwynd
65 Ogre SK 300ish aa KT flagged Muramite armor minus BP/Legs PoT 1HB. Nro Clicky and shrink clicky

FV
115 Zerker and couple other 100+ characters

Vaniki 60 Bard with conflag gear and honed Wurmslayer.

EQ2
Couple maxed out Beastlords and some other classes around 110. With epic 2.0s and ancient spells. Should have level 120 character token Available.

I am the original owner and have access to everything you would need.

$500 or 45KR

Refund Policy
🛎️ Only if not as described
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back