• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

60 Iksar Monk - 157 AA's, 30 stocked; VT/Emp Keyed; Luclin/Velious Raid Geared + More (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I'm not interested in continuing to play the game, because I'm getting busy with RL stuff. This is a great buy if you're interested in being raid ready for the opening of Planes of Power.

60 Iksar Monk—150ish AA's spent, 30ish AA's banked—Epiced—VT/Emp Keyed:
Velious/Luclin Raid Geared—Almost completely raid geared with a few left-over buyable BiS pieces.
Illusion clickies (AoN, Human illusion, and some DB buyable glowy effects)
Well over 100k plat between the monk and alt (40ish Halfling Ranger)
40 slot bag and three weight reduction backpacks.
White Ornate Chain Bridle on the monk (second fastest mount in the game)
As of this post, the account has twelve days of playtime left on it, four krono ready to be spent or traded, and 600 DB points on the marketplace.

I am the original owner of the account. I don't feel like listing my entire inventory, but will answer questions with serious offers. I am willing to include the e-mail address associated with the account or to simply transfer the characters over to your account. Also, I am willing to maintain contact with you should you need any additional information down the road.

SOLD!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back