• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

60 High elf cleric for sale (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Looking to sell my 60 cleric since I just no longer have the time to make real progress. He is mostly bazaar geared with 230+ wis, maxed out easily with raid buffs. Earring of the Solstice + Lodi Shield. Self buffed has 4600ish HP and over 4k mana. For epic, Bergurgle and Gimblox camps are both done. Needs the skyfire fragments and the other fights are easy and triggerable. Only 5 aa done, with 1 banked. Currently bought Run3 and Healing Gift 1. Emp Keyed, but only the ssra VT shard is done.

Has Blessing of Aegolism, Hammer of Souls for level 60 dropped spells. To the best of my knowledge has all spells except these:

59 - The Unspoken Word

60 - Banishment of Shadow

60 - Divine Intervention

60 - Word of Redemption

Also has 15k pp (3 krono equivalent) and about 15 days gold left iirc. $275 obo.

Edit: SQA is set. No CC ever used, only Kronos.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back