• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Teek 60 epic ranger with endless quiver *CLEAN ACCOUNT NOTHING SET* (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
155   0   0
Level
Race
woodelf
Class
ranger
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🟢 No email address has ever been verified on the account.
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟢 No secret question has been set.
Buyer Requirements
📌 be nice
hello i am selling a epic ranger on the teek server with NOTHING SET no CC - no SQA - no VERFIED EMAIL - no PHONE NUMBER this account is completely clean ! it will also come with the original email address used to create the krono activated account ! keep it or dont its up to you :) this ranger is fully equipt with ENDLESS QUIVER AA (unlimited arrows!) below i have attached some pictures of the rangers gear,skills,equipment,aa, clicks - this ranger also has a selo speed horse ! the +15 attack clicky and the + 10 to all resist clickie as well as the new self hp buff warders protection ! and has call of flame! i am asking 350.00 usd paypal friends and family ONLY with NO note attached OR 35 krono - thanks for looking ! have a good day!

Refund Policy
🛎️ all trades are final

Attachments

• AA - EQ.png
    AA - EQ.png
    163.4 KB · Views: 0
  • atkclick.png
    atkclick.png
    27.3 KB · Views: 0
  • clicks.png
    clicks.png
    134.1 KB · Views: 0