• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

60 Epic Magician (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roulette776

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Account is SOLD. No longer available.

I'm looking to unload a Level 60 Gnome Magician that currently resides on Ragefire server. I'd like to sell for cash but would consider Krono offers.

It's a Krono account with 1 month remaining

Can change any information you'd like on Daybreak site

Character has an Amnesia Potion in inventory if you'd like to name change.

Currently wearing a mix of Kunark and Velious era gear with a few quest armor pieces banked

Orb of Mastery (Magician Epic)
Guise of the Deciever - Dark Elf Illusion
Journeyman Boots for increased run speed
Fishbone Earring for Enduring Breathe
Pegasus Feather Cloak for Levitation
All Magician Spells up to level 60

An assortment of focus effects you'd want on a Magician
Brell's Girdle - Summoning Haste 3 Item (7 seconds to summon a pet instead of 10)
Drachnid Thxyl - Extended Range 3 Item
Djarn's Amethyst Ring - Spell Haste 2 item
Decisive Boots of the Kin - Mana Preservation 3 item
Enshrouded Veil - Summoning Efficiency 3 item
200 Malachite, 150 Pearls

Character bank and parcel are full of an assortment of quest gear, farmed items, tradeskill items, spells and useful things.

A bonus I appreciated while playing a Gnome is that you can actually look through walls and slash target things in dungeons and close quarters. It saved my life many times and let me get the jump on others.

This was an actual played account and not a part of any box group while leveling so skills are what you would expect from that. As well as the character is currently at 100% exp into level 60.

The epic was a pain in the butt and very time intensive and costly to finally complete.

I do not have a price in mind but please be reasonable with your offers. Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back