• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Mangler 60 Epic Druid - SOLD (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Level
Race
Halfelf
Class
Druid
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🔵 Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
  1. 2AA's placed into Mana Regen 82% into 3rd.
  2. Epic
  3. 40 slot bag
  4. Fast Mount
  5. 5 - 25% exp pots
  6. DE Mask
  7. Druid has every spell currently available from 1-60.
  8. All crafting skill are 180+ (was doing prayer shawl quest, have all but 3 soloable drops from completing it)
  9. Character is not known on server, only a handful of people might message him because I grouped with them, never been in a guild.

I am the original owner of the account. No first or last name is on the account, no phone number. I will give you the secret question answer, my billing zip and last 4 of my card on the account. You will also get my number and contact info so you dont have to worry about anything.

druid.jpg

EQ000002.jpg

Refund Policy
🛎️ None
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back