• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

60 Epic Bard on Lockjaw OR Ragefire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roulette776

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Account is SOLD. No longer available.

I have a Level 60 Bard that currently resides on the Lockjaw server but I can transfer it to Ragefire if needed.

It's a Krono account with 1 month remaining

Can change any information you'd like on Daybreak site

23,000+ platinum banked
Steadfast Satchel - 40 slot bag

All Melee Skills Maxed
All Instrument Skills Maxed
Defense, Dodge, Riposte, Offense Maxed
Pick Lock 216/245 (High enough to open any doors in Velious)

Illusions
Guise of the Deciever - Dark Elf Illusion
Mask of Obtenebration - Erudite Illusion
Desiccated Halfling Mask - Halfling Illusion
Lute of the Howler (Enduring Breath, +ATK, Werewolf Illusion)

Kelin's Seven Stringed Lute from Maestro (+14 String Mod)
Drums of the Beast (+16 Percussion Mod & Enduring Breath)
McVaxius' Horn of War (+14 Brass Mod)

Items of note
Singing Short Sword (Bard Epic Weapon with Performance Resonance and a spell buff proc)
Primal Velium Spear (Avatar Proc - Increase STR, AGI, DEX and ATK by 100)
Runed Coldain Prayer Shawl + mana regen (the only way bard's can regenerate mana faster)
Enduring Breathe from Lodizal Shield and various items
Guardians Mace (buff proc)
Circlet of Suffering
Dragon's Blood Earring
Melodic Charm
Spiked Seahorse Hide Belt (34% Haste and assortement of other stats)
Bracer of the Hidden (instant click see invis on your entire raid or use it as a junk buff)
Singing Steel Breastplate (Has a self heal spell that you can spam while moving,kiting, running away. It has saved my life many times)

Remaining gear is what you would expect to see on a raiding bard in Velious era but I do not have best in slot in everything. I was still working on it when I stopped playing. Bards are very situational so depending on your playstyle you may be going after different types of gear than I had been.

My bank and parcel is full of all sorts of gear from quest stuff, crafting items, resistance gear, clickies and so on.

I do not have a price in mind but please be reasonable with your offers. A lot of heart and time was put into this character. Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back