• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

60 Cleric, Well Geared, and more!....Im just done playing (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaporean

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Selling account with a 60 Cleric on Phinigal, Almost max wisdom, over 50 of the Kael gems, some ToV gear, Tobrin's Eyepatch (Face item). Also come with a full set of warrior gear, including haste item, frostbringer and anklesmaher (great agro grabbers). I also have 1 Krono on the account and like 6-7k in plat. If you are looking to skip grinding and continue to get ready for Luclin this is a great grab. I am just too busy now to keep up with the grind, I start my last semester of school this fall and have to focus on my career path more than damn games lol. There is allot of plat worth of items here.

On a side note I have a lvl 65 Shaman on Quarm as well, the current event server so if you are interested in partaking in that I allready gave you a great start.
These would also make great boxing toons, let me know if you are interested or have any other questions.

Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

bump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back