• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Oakwynd 60 Cleric 150AA, Epic, 15+ Flowing thought, many BIS, VexThal Key'd, with 60 Mirror Cleric with Epic <SOLD> (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Level
Race
Human
Class
Cleric
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Must provide picture of ID that match's the paypal account that you are paying from. I will provide a picture of my ID as well as all my contact info including cell number
-Human Cleric with epic has max worn flowing thought at 15+, 150AA, comes fully geared with almost 7k HP self buffed, over 500AC self buffed and has like 6+ BIS items. Picture shown is with self buffs.
-Has Aten Ha Ra chest of judgment and the theft of thought mace which procs a 400pt mana drain and that gives you 400mana every proc. 5 insta cast buff clickies, and the rare barbarian illusion mask from plane of mischief.
-I didnt include all his items in the screenshots but he is fully geared and i havent taken anything off of him.
-With FT15, mana preservation, AA's, and mount, he can practically heal non stop.
-Has Ancient Aego and the Ancient self buff that gives +7 mana regen. With the focus on his helm, Aego lasts for over 4hrs.
-60 mirror cleric on the account that is also key'd for VexThal and emperor ssra. Cant remember how many AA the mirror has but its 60-100
-accept Paypal FNF

Refund Policy
🛎️ no refunds unless not as described

Attachments

• Cleric 4.jpg
    Cleric 4.jpg
    271.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Cleric 3.jpg
    Cleric 3.jpg
    285.5 KB · Views: 12
  • cleric 2.jpg
    cleric 2.jpg