• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

60 chanter, Full account 73 days time (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chantforsale

BANNED
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
Im interested in selling my account.
60 enchanter pre-raid gear. velious thurg armor and such
57 mage twinked, 5x 25% xp potions, tons of potions, all his spells to 60, 5 drops from having his epic
29 monk twinked, black panther skin/fungi/all good stuff
35 pally, has several high end weapons, got his ghoul bane, random pieces of gear/bags/pp on him
34 bard, has several high end weapons and bard items, all his skills are maxxed for his level,
28 nakid ranger. pretty nakid i was letting my son run around on him, he was lvl 32
BankMule, velious armor quest gems/verious item drops/twink gear
This was a very active account in velious, there are tons of gems, potions, items, throughout the 7 characters, about 7-8k pp,73 days game time. I can get you a detailed list if you require.
But im sure you get the gest of it.
feel free to PM me an offer if your interested.

- - - Updated - - -

still available

Last edited:
Looking for 350, still available. There were 3 cc's linked to account to purchase DB, Used kroon for monthly sub. Dunno if there is a difference, but I can only give 1/3 of the cards info out... I don't know if that's enough to complete an Xfer, but I can assist with x-fers post sale if need be. Ty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back