• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Mischief 60 BRD - 93AA plus extras - SOLD (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Level
Race
Vah Shir
Class
Bard
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🟢 I will give buyer access to the original email account
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟢 No secret question has been set.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Paypal FnF or Krono
Vah Shir Male Bard

99.999% into level (1 kill to 61 upon POP launch)

5200+ HP buffed / 400AC
Decent handpicked Baz gear (Raid ready). Best available 140% Drum (Max run speed and resists) , Lute, and Strings (Regular flute but stats on flute dont matter anyways). 13/20 ,14/20 weapons with good stats, 34% haste belt
93AA (21 unspent) has all bard singing abilities completed and unspent so you can buy FADE the 1st day of POP
Melee and Defensive skills maxed or near max (1hs, 1hp, think 1h blunt is a little behind but near max).
Near full song book

Extras:

Jboots - clicky for raiding or running other songs
Tiny cloak of darkest night (1.5 sec clicky invis cloak) - can cast while moving as well
2 - 25% exp pots
DE illusion clicky mask

AA Clickies unlocked (rare):

-Aura of Rage (+15Atk permanent buff)
-Harmonize (4/4 increases effectiveness of singing abilities by 0.9% this is one of the best bard clickies in the game)
- Minor ward (+10 to all resists permanent buff)

No CC or secret question/phone set. Account started with krono - more than 2 weeks of playtime remaining. Email account used to register account will be provided with the sale (username & pass).

Verified seller with 100% positive Feedback

Thank you for your time!

Refund Policy
🛎️ 100% if not as described
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back