• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

59 Enchanter - transferred to your account *price dropped* (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
45   0   1
Hey guys,

I have a 59 Enchanter that just sits.. He gets almost zero playtime so I figure maybe someone can put him to work. He is on my main account so I will be willing to transfer him to your account. I have done this a few times and sometimes its as quick as 30 minutes and sometimes it takes 2 or 3 days so be patient.

About the toon:
He is a High Elf Male 59 Enchanter. His spellbook has group c2, the 58 haste and several other good pieces an enchanter needs. He is wearing the Thurg legs and has another piece or 2 that are not handed in yet. He also has his J-Boots. All in all he is a pretty great toon for the asking price.

I want 9 krono or $80 (friends and famliy). I do not have a preference about how you pay for him. I will pay for the transfer fee to move him so the only thing you are out is the asking price.

I think hes a smoking deal at this and he will be all yours because he will be moved to your account. I am a verified member and have sold toons on here before so you can rest assured I am not going to cheat you.

Let the PM's begin.

thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

bumpidy bump

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back