• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

51 War with BoC, Swiftblade/Cobalt, 56 Cleric (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dismay

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Warrior has Blade of Carnage, Swiftblade of Zek Cobalt BP/helm/wrist, Blood Runed Greaves/Gloves, Lodi Shield, all other slots have items. 3240HP 1073AC buffless. Fungi and frostbringer are in inventory, along with a good bit of potions, Gate, invis SoW etc.

Cleric is lvl 56 and has 239 Wisdom 3660 mana buffless, GEBS, Emerald dragonscale tunic simple cape of the Seer, nothing amazing and no epic, all of the camps needed for VP key are complete, so just some turn ins and running around left.

I could sell the BoC separately, but I would prefer to get rid of it all in 1 transaction, I am asking $400 OBO. I will take payments via Paypal.
Oh yeah a total of 3 Bottles of Adventure II and the 50% xp group potion is still on the account.

PM me if interested.

At current market prices on the items, your paying under $100 for the account, and it has 3 Krono to boot. I have been the only owner and user of this account, and I have not sold an account before.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back