• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

50+ Ogre Warrior account for sale (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sala0202

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First time seller here on redguides. Have multiple accounts and looking to offload one. Multiple characters on this account under level 30 come free. 1 level 50+ ogre warrior. It's a lower 50's account. Don't want to name specific level until things get serious for security reasons. Stats are all in the right place. Groups are always looking for an ogre tank.

Ogre character will come completely stripped unless you have a request to include plat or items. Going rate is $3/1kpp in value. We can discuss what you need and I can stock the toon for you (to a certain point, I'm not super-duper rich).

SMS is not set. Character is not guilded and has no reputation. I have never RMT'd anything on p1999 before.

Please send offers. Good feedback required if you don't want to use a middle-man. If you have good feedback and want to use a middle-man service, I will deduct the fee from my end. If you don't have feedback, middle-man is required and the fee will be deducted from your end.

Bump.

Toon has jboots and nice warrior gear can be loaded. Also have fungi available to load onto the toon. Still looking at offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back